Monday, June 16, 2008

It's crazy to Remain like a sicker

You may call me bonkers, damn head or anything else but promise not to call me a nut. Tell ya, I have been sick for two months, it's not serious, though, just a constant cough. At time, I really think of getting sick rather than stay healthy always. Hey, that's silly mate, I thought making myself sick and sick is something fun to play about, guess what, I had my cough two months ago and I refused to see the doctors for one simple reason, saving the dosh is more important than paying off the medication fee. Then, I delayed the consultation period until now for TWO MONTHS!!!!

Something bad really happened to me, I started to see patches on my skin throughout my limbs and bod, to me, those patches might be kind of allergy, again, I ignored it for weeks. GOSH!!! Something flare-up! the patches widespread like a hell and I was totally lost my head . I have to apply a thick cream repeatedly every three to five hours. Immediately, I dashed to a friendly and cute local physician, after a flash view, he diagnosed my condition...

Doctor: Vin, probably you are suffering from psoriasis.

Me: What do you say again? Psoriasis?

Doctor: Yes, Psoriasis, do any of your family members suffered from this as well?

Me: No, doctor, I never seen any of my family members have such patches on their skin, but of course i'm not that sure if the patches grow in their pants because they never reveal it to me.

Doctor: Then why don't you ask them for detail.

Me: I did, doctor. But it end up with a serious slap.

Doctor: Ok, let's not talk about it, come back to you. Do you have any other complain?
Me: Yes, as what you said, I have psoriasis and this mean i can't get married at all.

Doctor: You still can as long as your girlfriend doesn't mind about your skin complexion.

Me: But I will be very embarrass if she seen my little brother so ugly without a proper attire.

Doctor: No worry, what you got to do is just simple, put on new attire for your brother and everything looks new! I bet your wife or gf won't mind about how it looks like with a new attire, don't you think so?

Me: Probably...

DROPPED...

Ever since then, I have to struggle myself to look for second opinion about my skin condition and today, I really found two opinions from an experience people. They pin-pointed at my skin condition and chew their tongue hard saying that wasn't psoriasis!!! It's just a secondary allergy caused by unknown factors.

Phew, what a relief... Now I dont have to worry about my little brother, oppss supposed be my bod skin:)

No comments: