Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Love at First Sight

I never know how's the feeling of being love and the feeling of loving someone like, till one day I came across a pretty and slender lass...Three months ago, I was on my way to the nearest grocery to get some milk, abruptly I saw a lass sprained her leg and she knelt languidly by the pavement. After staring at her from my car for few seconds, I decided to help her as there was no one willing to give their hand to her. I didn't really look at her while offer my hand to her, but just simply glanced at her long wavy hair, then helped her to pick up the books and other stuffs scattered around.

As soon as I got her things up, she voiced and said a sweet " Thanks" to me. Guess what, I had palpitation in sudden. I wonder what happened to me, I had red cheek, the burning sensation running up my head. Without thinking much, I looked into her eyes and gave a charming smile. She seemed to be a little shame. She is absolutely a pretty lass I ever met in my life, she has wonderful smile, gorgeous look with pretty nice curvaceous. I just couldn't stop myself from asking more about her. Just a little while, I asked for her phone number, surprisingly, she gave her number without hesitation. Wow, I was really over the moon and promised her I would certainly gave her a call. She didn't speak much then, but just nodded her head with her sweet smile.

Since that day, we contact each other very often. whenever I have spare time, I would bring her travelling around or just making an excursion to the local beach. We both love evening that we spent almost every week going to the beach for witness the sunset. In the late evening, we love pampering each other by the seaside and enjoy the soothe gale from the sea. Sometimes, she would share her problem with me and I always be her sincere audience. To be frank, each of us had a lot of routine to catch up with, but we never missed a "Hello" call. After settling my work, I would always gave her a call and asking about her condition. The same thing she did to me.

I'm not trying to exaggerate the story but this is something really happened between us. After working hour, we just couldn't wait to see each other. I missed her gentle kiss and her hug. I love her so much more than everything else. Whenever she got into the kitchen preparing some luscious meal, I would always accompanied her and help her up with whatever I could. The best moment will be the time when she is cooking. I just loved to hug at her from the back and gave her a gentle kiss at her smooth cheek. As in return, she would always shows her affection to me. During valentine, I prepared everything for her whilst she was busying with her ceaseless work. I knew she must be shattered catching up with the deadlines. To not disappointed her, I even help to do the house chores. I never felt embarrass to perform those woman routines as jeered by some men. I think helping someone I love is worth and rewarding.

Soon, she got home with her shattered bod, I helped her with her bag and prepared hot bath for her. I knew she would never let me down, she even invited me to bath with her. GOSH!!! That's the moment I always waiting for, you won't be able to comprehend the inner feeling a man had when showering with someone he adores with. I just can't describe the feeling verbally, all in all, it's fun! He had our bath for twenty minutes good, then both of us put on a simple attires then slowly paces into the kitchen. She was shocked to find out lots of lucious food ready for her. I just couldn't express her thought in time, the only thing she could do just gave me a warm hug and sweet kiss.

Time flies, we got married after two years. We had our children, a boy and a girl. The love between us never fade off. Yet, we never fed up with our romance moment like hugging and kissing as well as watching the sunset by the seaside. Everything is still remain like before even though we have our children together with us. I always belief that love is for good...

No comments: